|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||0.01 USD||Production Capacity:||1000000pcs per month|
|Trade Term:||FOB||Packing:||PPR 90 Degree Female...|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, PAYPAL, T/T, WU||Delivery Date:||20 working days.|
|Min. Order:||500 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, express, Air, Land|
PPR 90 Degree Female Elbow
Raw material: polypropylene
Pressure: 2.5MPa (PN25)
Connection method: one side thread, the other socket fusion joint
Colors: green, white, gray and brown and any color as you want.
1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2. Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
3. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
4. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
5. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
6. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
7. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
8. Recycled and Environment-friendly.