PPR Filter Valve PPR Valve
Nominal pressure: 1.6 Mpa
Actuating Medium: Water, non-corrosive liquid, gas
Working pressure: 0.01-1.6MPa for water or oil
Operating temperature: 0 ≤ t ≤ 90° C
1) Standard: German DIN 8077/8078 and ISO9001:2008 quality system
2) Colors: white, gray, green,etc
3) Dimensions: 20 - 25mm
4) Apply to both cold or hot water supply
5) Extremely long life for more than 50 years
6) No limitation to the PH-value of water(No corrosion)
7) Excellent chemical resistance
8) Good abrasion resistance allows higher flow velocities of fluid up to 5 m/sec
9) Hingh internal pressure resistance
10) Taste and odour are neutral
11) Prevents growth of bacteria & algae
12) No chance of formation of lime stone or other deposits
13) Very less coefficient of friction -low pressure drop
14) 100% homogeneous connections, guaranteeing leak-tight, long lasting system
15) Fast and easy installation
16) Considerable noise reduction in comparison to metal
17) Easy transport and handling due to low density
18) Low thermal conductivity of PPR leads to 10-20% energy saving and reduce the condensation of water on the outer surface of cold water pipes
PPR pipes also known as polypropylene tube, put it plainly is we the people home life for water reform, an important material of the heating system. To waterways, heating these covert projects do not stay hidden, select high-quality PPR pipes is particularly important, then how to distinguish the quality of PPR pipes?
1) First touch the surface of the pipe by hand, to experience the texture is delicate, the particles is uniform. On the market today, PPR pipes mainly white, gray, green in several colors, under normal circumstances, recycled plastic can not make a white, so many people tend to believe that white is the best, in fact, this view is one-sided. As technology improved, the color is not to identify the quality standards ofPPR pipes.
2) Nose close to the pipe near the smell whether the smell. PPR pipe material is polypropylene, a good pipe is no odor, and bad some of the smell, it may be in polypropylene blending sake of polyethylene, so the smell of the pipe is best not to election.
3) Quality PPR pipe has a certain hardness, Nie Yinie with your fingers, feel rather hard, not easily deformed. Seemingly good flexibility,easily deformed tube, or quality problems, or it is not PPR pipe.
4) Good quality PPR pipe, has a certain elasticity, tough and not fragile, moderate intensity can smash the pipe of course, not good PPR pipe. Hardness does not equal good elasticity, we must carefully consider how drop is not broken PPR pipe. Because some unscrupulousmanufacturers add too much calcium carbonate and other impurities to improve the hardness of the pipe, this pipe toughness, a long timeprone to brittle fracture.
5) Using the method of fire test PPR pipe, very intuitive and very useful. Good combustion of PPR pipe, smokeless tasteless liquid melt outclean and transparent, poor quality of the pipe due to an internal mixture of recycled plastic or other impurities, and black smoke in thecombustion process, and even have a pungent odor.
PP-R is highly preferred over other traditional materials because of its following advantages:
Better impact strength
Better corrosion resistance
Good chemical resistance
Good thermal insulation
Bacteriologic-ally Neutral Hot Fusion joining (no use of solvent)
Very less co-efficient of Friction