Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic||Temperature Of Media:||High Temperature|
|Structure:||Stop||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
Pressure: 1.25Mpa (water) 0.8Mpa (gas)
Colors: white, gray, green, orange ,etc .
System Characteristics and Benfits
1. Plastic piping for interior hot and cold water distribution systems in buildings and floor & central heating systems, air ducts or, if applicable, other use in industry and agriculture
2. Meeting all health requirements
3. No corrosion and/or encrustation
4. Exceptionally long service life while preserving high utility value
5. Trouble - free operations with less noise
6. Less friction losses than with traditional materials
7. Less weight than with traditional materials
8. Quick, easy and clean installation works
Resistance in aggressive environments (e.g. in agricultural applications).
1) Cold and hot water supply systems for civil and industrial constructions, e.g.
in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, school and office buildings, ship
2) Drinking water systems and food industry pipe works
3) Central air conditioning system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities such as swimming pools and stadiums
6) For rainwater utilization systems Different kinds of PPR pipe fitting for you .
Contact Person: Tim Zhang